We are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to own part of Scollar! You read that correctly! We are now accepting investments on equity crowdfunding site, SeedInvest.
We are nearly ready to deliver our first units
Look how far we’ve come since January
- Sold $42,000 Scollar Mini smart collars & accessories
- Grown Scollar team to 8 talented people
- Vastly improved durability and performance of Scollar Mini
- Enabled microchip pet doors and pet feeders to work with Scollar Mini
- Introduced Scollar Trek for medium & large dogs
- Selected and engaged manufacturing partners
Scollar is innovating far more than just another pet wearable. We are re-envisioning the pet industry. We want YOU to be a part of our success story.
A considerable amount of time and effort has gone into SeedInvest’s due diligence process to vet our business model and long-term opportunity. Historically, only ~1% of startups that apply get accepted on SeedInvest. We are honored to be one of those companies.
Lisa Tamayo and John Kennedy
Disclaimer: Scollar, Inc. (“Scollar”) is offering securities under Regulation CF and Rule 506(c) of Regulation D through SI Securities, LLC (“SI Securities”). The Company has filed a Form C with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its offering, a copy of which may be obtained here https://www.seedinvest.com/scollar/seed.